Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Little Debbie Boxes

Good Morning & Happy Tuesday!

Hope your week is going well so far!
Yesterday my hubby & I headed out to a few antique stores while he was off and picked up 4 small trees. I like to call these my fill in's to use in between the bigger trees. I got them all cleaned up and today I need to sit and put new plastic bulbs in them. We also switched out the light bulbs inside to an LED bulb because they are cheaper to use and they do not get hot. They are also brighter!

Miss Gigi got a good report at her Vet check up yesterday!
Her extraction sights are healing nicely but no hard food or treats for atleast another week as some of her sutures are still in tact. Each day you can just see her improving more & more! She is 11 days out from her surgery.

Today I have one last Thanksgiving treat to share.
This box I designed myself and holds a pack of Little Debbie Fall Cakes!
Miss Emily wanted to buy these but I had made these for my gang for on Thanksgiving Day.
(Wait till she sees that I made these with some Christmas cakes as well!)





I had a bunch of those Gold Foil leaves diecut so I popped them on these under my sentiment.
Everything else is retired.

Project Details:

Stamps: Mingle All the Way (retired)
Ink: Really Rust (retired)
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Really Rust (retired), Gold Foil Paper, Autumn Vine DSP (retired)
Accessories: Gathered Leaves Dies, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Mint Macaron Taffeta Ribbon (retired), Gold Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Ryan loves the Little Debbie cakes and doesn't eat Pumpkin Pie or Pumpkin Roll so this was something I know he will enjoy after Thanksgiving dinner!

************************************************************************
My thoughts today...


The world needs more kindness!

That is all for me!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Vicki said...

Wow....4 more trees. Congrats on those! Love the Thanksgiving treats...sooo cute!! 😁😁

JoAnne said...

Love the Little Debbie boxes! Any chance you will be posting the directions of how to make these?

Carol L said...

I always just skip past the Lil Debbie snack cakes, but these are so cute and fit perfectly into that little box you designed! Again, I love those gorgeous leaves and the bows are festive and so pretty - they'll look great on your Thanksgiving table :)