Monday, February 10, 2020

Be My Valentine

Hello & Happy Monday!

A late update today!
This morning our bathroom renovation project started!
Lots of noise and so far the vanity and half the shower has been removed.
The vanity actually crumpled after they got it unattached from the wall.
He said it fell to pieces! Guess it was high time for a new one then!!
Tonight once my hubby gets home from work we will run out to pick up a new exhaust fan and some paint for the bathroom. It looks so much bigger without that huge vanity!

I spent all day downstairs with Ryan...
We had quite the adventure when it came time to get him in the shower!
The tub/shower downstairs is opposite from the upstairs one so it was tough for him to get in since it's on his bad side. I literally had to pick him up and sit him on the shower chair and get him out when he was done. He was a bit frustrated so we will have to work on something to make it easier for him.

I did some stamping while downstairs today! 
I got my Valentine cards addressed and ready to be mailed out.
I got some cards organized on my card rack, too, so it was a productive day!




I pulled out this old stamp from 2004 called Be My Valentine.
It stamps so nice!
Always fun to play with the retired stash!!

Card Details:

Stamps: Be My Valentine (retired)
Ink: Real Red
Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White, Heart Embossed Paper- Penny Black, Sending Love DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Heart Rhinestone, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I think this is one of my favorites!
What do you think?

**********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy


4 comments:

Janice M said...

This is pretty! Love the little heart rhinestone accent you added. Hopefully the bathroom remodel will go fast so can can get him back to his normal environment/routine soon. Plus side is the extra time being crafty though I guess?!

Vicki Burdick said...

Such a lovely Valentine card, I love hat stamp!!!

Carol L said...

It's definitely one of my favorites too! I love that sentiment banner going in front of and around the heart - what a great look! The single red heart gemstone is the perfect embellishment for this classy and elegant valentine! I love it!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I swear I could make Valentines forever. I finally pulled the plug and took the extras up to my storage bookcase. This is so beautiful! The embossed panel was such a great addition.