Sunday, February 16, 2020

Forever Lovely Sympathy

Hello & Happy Sunday!

Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend!
They always seem to go by so quick!

Yesterday we got out and picked up our ceramic tile which is so pretty and goes great with the colors of my flooring! I'm really getting excited to see it done and get things back into place.
I also picked up new blinds and curtains for the window & shower.
We also got the paint!

So today we decided we weren't gonna do much except relax.
It's been a busy, crazy week and I think we need to chill for the day.
I will pick at some laundry and get my checkbook straightened out,

I have a set of sympathy cards to share with you today!
I picked at these over the last 2 weeks and finally got them done.
They use the Forever Lovely set and the Peaceful Moments set.





I kept the colors on the springy side since we are getting closer to the spring season.
The colors are Pear Pizzazz & Highland Heather.

Card Details:

Stamps: Forever Lovely, Peaceful Moments
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Highland Heather
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Highland Heather, Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stitched Nested Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Pear Pizzazz Enamel Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

These cards have alot of white space and not very busy.
The Forever Lovely set is a Distinktive set which gives a more realistic look.
I think my Highland Heather pad might have been a bit too juicy to give my flowers that realistic look but it's all good!

*******************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy


2 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

So pretty, I love the colors you used!!! I am anxious to see you tile, I can't decided on tile or countertops for my kitchen. So hard for me to make those decisions, I am just not a decorator. LOL!!!

Carol L said...

Those flowers are such a pretty color and look beautiful on this sympathy card! This is my favorite color combo (purple & green) so this set of cards works for me! Love this simple design too!