Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Wagon Full of Fun

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Hope your week is going well!

Today I have another baby card to share that I made for on my card rack.
This one is so sweet....I just love it!




Isn't that duck just the sweetest?!
It is from a retired set called, Wagon Full of Fun.

Card Details:

Stamps: Wagon Full of Fun (retired), Friendly Phrases (retired)
Ink: Memento Black, Flirty Flamingo, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight & Flirty Flamingo Stampin Blends
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Flirty Flamiingo, Flirty Flamingo DSP (retired)
Accessories: Square Layering Framelits, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Flirty Flamingo Enamel Dots, Whisper White Ribbon, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Another card for the card rack!

**************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy


2 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

That is just ducky! Look at you go, getting your rack all spruced up! I will be needing boy ones soon, so I best get busy, also. That is such an adorable ducky!

Carol L said...

Oh my, what a sweet little card! That duck really is cute and I love those papers you used too! I don't have a rack to fill, but what a great idea to see what you have on hand - as opposed to storing cards in a shoe box like me!