Friday, February 14, 2020

My Valentine

Hello & Happy Friday!

Today is the day of love!
My hubby is making supper tonight if he's not too late getting home from work.
He always cooks for that special occasion and I will say that I am looking forward to it!

The bathroom renovation is coming along beautifully!
I'm hoping by this time next week that it is finished.
My house is a wreck and very dusty but we knew this going into it.

Today I have one last Valentines Day card to share.
I made this one for my sweetie...




I tried my best to keep this a bit more on the masculine side with the Navy.
Then I added in a small piece of paper that has pink in it and I wasn't quite sure about it.
Then I just decided to just go with it!
A little pink isn't going to offend him any!
I chose this sentiment from 2 year's ago from the retired Sure Do Love You set.
He is my Valentine every single day! 💕

Card Details:

Stamps: Sure Do Love You (retired)
Ink: Night of Navy
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Rose Gold Foil Paper, Everything Is Rosy DSP (retired)
Accessories: Be Mine Stitched Framelits, Lots to Love Framelits (retired),, Everything Is Rosy Enamel Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue 


Do you have any special plans for Valentine's Day?
We always stay put at home and spend the occasion with Ryan.

*********************************************************
My thoughts today...



That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Carol L said...

This is just beautiful and I love the papers you chose! That's a great sentiment too and lucky you having him come home from work and cook for you! I hope your day was special and filled with lots of love :) Happy Valentine's day!

Janice M said...

Awesome job! I LOVE the touch of pink look so good with the rose gold and blue. Sure he loved it!