Friday, September 6, 2024

Quiet Reflection Sympathy

 Hello & Happy Fri-YAY!!

This morning my 2 stamp girls (and very good friends) are coming to visit a bit!
Looking forward to seeing them...it's been awhile!
Then this afternoon I am going to go do some stamping if time allows.

I have a quick card to share that I made for the card rack using a stamp set that is on the Online Exclusives List. I always forget I have this set when it comes to making sympathy cards. It's loaded with some nice sentiments.



Card Details:

Stamps: Quiet Reflection (Online Exclusives)
Ink: Night of Navy
Cardstock: Gray Granite, Basic White, Night of Navy
Accessories: Radiating Stitches Dies, Night of Navy Enamel Dots (retired), Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

*********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy






3 comments:

Carol L said...

That's a very pretty sympathy card with a beautiful sentiment and I like the watercolor look of the image. Have fun with your friends today.

LeAnne said...

Wow, this is so pretty! I totally missed this set! You've created a beautiful sympathy card with it! Have fun with your friends!

Vicki Burdick said...

very nice