Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Playful Ghosts

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

It's looking like we may get some rain this week!!!
I am most excited about that since it's been awhile.

I am off to the dentist this afternoon for a cleaning and then my plan the rest of the week is to get my Halloween treats finished so I can move on to other things and get the candy off my table. LOL Today I have an adorable Halloween card to show you! I used the Playful Ghosts stamp set from the Online Exclusives for this along with the new Halloween Spells DSP that is part of a scrapbook kit.




Card Details:

Stamps: Playful Ghosts (Online Exclusives), Potions & Spells (Online Exclusives)
Ink: Memento Black, Gorgeous Grape, Stampin Blends- Pumpkin Pie, Highland Heather, Granny Apple Green, Pecan Pie, Daffodil Delight, Petal Pink
Cardstock: Basic Black, Basic White, Gorgeous Grape, Halloween Spells DSP
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Circle Layering Framelits (retired), Glossy Dots Assortment, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

*********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day ahead!
~Wendy










1 comment:

Carol L said...

That really is a cute Halloween ghostie flying on his little broom, and I love those fun papers too. Have a great Tuesday!