Saturday, September 14, 2024

Baptism Card

 Good Morning & Happy Saturday!

Today I have a card to share that I made for my card rack.
The slot for the Baptism/Confirmation cards was empty so I started there.
I used a retired stamp set and some paper from the Annual Catalog for this.




Card Details:

Stamps: Inspired Events (retired)
Ink: Pretty in Pink
Cardstock: Basic White, Pretty in Pink, Unbounded Beauty DSP
Accessories: Unbounded Love Dies, Pretty in Pink In Color Shimmer Dots, Dimensionals, Stampin Seal

I have had this stamp set for quite awhile and I've gotten alot of miles out of it!
It's perfect for that occasion!

**********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a great day!
~Wendy








1 comment:

Carol L said...

That paper is just gorgeous and works beautifully for the baptism occasion! I'm sure it will be cherished by someone! I hope you're enjoying your Saturday and this lovely weather.