Friday, September 13, 2024

NEW-Regal Flora

 Hello & Happy Fri-YAY!!

Today I am planning on getting to my stamp table to play a bit. Last evening we went to Target and I was able to find some Halloween candy that I would like to use for a few treats. I am not going all out this year but I will have some on hand to sell if any of my girls are interested. 

Yesterday I did get a chance to make a card for Audrey!
I feel so bad for what she is going thru (shingles) so I wanted to make a card to let her know we are thinking of her. I got a new bundle from the 2024 Holiday Mini Catalog called Regal Flora. At first it did not appeal to me. I seen a few fellow demo's using it and saying not to sleep on this set because it is so pretty. After that I was sold on it! Hate how that happens but it does! This is going out in the mail to her today and I sure hope it lifts her spirits.




Card Details:

Stamps: Regal Flora
Ink: Pretty Peacock, Real Red
Cardstock: Pretty Peacock, Basic White, Regal Winter DSP
Accessories: Regal Flora Dies, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Stampin Seal

This came together so nicely and I cannot wait to play more with it!
I love the rich, beautiful colors in the prints of the DSP which I think are perfect for the winter months. This was a whole suite of products most of which I did not use here but I promise I will soon! This really is not a sleeper suite and I'm glad I got it!

That is all for me today!

***************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy










1 comment:

Carol L said...

The papers are indeed very pretty as well as that great sentiment panel with the blue accent flower. I miss buying beautiful papers but I have a whole roomful to use so I have to turn a blind eye to treating myself to more LOL Please give my best to Audrey, thanks