Thursday, April 18, 2019

First Frost HB

Hello & Happy Thursday!

Another busy day in my stamp room yesterday as I was going thru stamp sets trying to figure out what is retiring and what is staying. I keep everything organized and in it's place so I know where to find sets and I know by looking at a set if it's retired or still current. If they are retired I put a red check on the spine of the case. I will take some pictures this weekend and share here how I keep things organized and tidy!

Today I do have a card to show that I made for some upcoming birthdays in May!
This one uses the First Frost Bundle which was in the Holiday Mini Catalog.
It's finally seeing ink!




I've seen many cards using this bundle and most are done in dark, wintry colors.
I wanted to use this set to make a spring card and I think the Daffodil Delight ink gives the set a whole new look! 

Card Details:

Stamps: First Frost, Perennial Birthday
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Memento Black
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, Gingham Gala DSP
Accessories: Frosted Bouquet Framelits, Basket Weave EF, Wink of Stella, Daffodil Delight Enamel Dots (retired), Daffodil Delight Organdy Ribbon (SAB 19), Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Then I used the Wink of Stella on the flowers and they are so shimmery!
That thing is amazing and adds so much to a project!

**************************************************************
My thoughts today.....


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

LeAnne said...

Very pretty, Wendy! That floral is beautiful against the gingham and embossing! Very springy and cheerful!! Enjoy the rest of your week!! And THANKS for your Easter card! ♥

Carol L said...

Oh my, this is a beauty! The combo of the yellow gingham with that basket weave background is wonderful, and I love the bright, happy feeling I get from seeing this card! Thanks too for your adorable bunny Easter card - I love it :)

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Amazing how organized you are! This is gorgeous. I love all of the yellow. It takes me awhile to use things also, but when I do, I find lots of favorites. I can not stop using that pretty ribbon. Do you feel the same way?

Vicki Burdick said...

Such a beauty, love this in the yellow!! Whats not to love, the embossing folder, the flowers, the gingham DSP are all faves of mine!!!