Friday, April 12, 2019

Spring Gifts

Hello & Happy Friday!

It's been a long week and i'm happy for the weekend to be here!

Today I have another Easter card to show.
I pulled out more retired things for these.

Anyone remember the set called Spring Gifts?
This is the set I inked up and used my Copics to color it.





I colored this image to match the paper which is also retired.
The paper is Petals & Paisleys DSP from 2007.

Card Details:

Stamps: Spring Gifts (retired)
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Tempting Turquoise (retired), Whisper White, Petals & Paisley DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Oval Layering Framelits, Old Olive 1/8 Taffeta Ribbon, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I made 3 of these since I had just a few sheets of this print left.
I still have 1 full sheet of this Petals & Paisleys DSP left and a boatload of scraps!
I need to find something to do with all those scraps!
If you have any suggestions please let me know!

***************************************************************
My thoughts today....


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Carol L said...

I dont know that I've ever seen this set before, but the colors look amazing together and you colored the image beautifully. I save scraps and either do herringbone backgrounds or make tags to match birthday cards for gifts. Enjoy your weekend!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Those perfectly colored Easter baskets are wonderful. That is why I will not get rid of my older sets. It is so much fun to find something to inspire you in them. Amazing! Simply gorgeous!

Vicki Burdick said...

Beautiful, Love that basket. I think I have some of that paper still too.