Thursday, April 25, 2019

Big on Birthdays

Good Morning & Happy Thursday!

Today will be a stamping day for me!
Hubby went back to work so I will be able to concentrate on getting somethings made.
Not that he bothers me when I am at my stamp table, I just hate spending time stamping when I can spend time with him. Yesterday was a gorgeous day but much to windy for a bike ride. We spent most of the afternoon out on the back porch playing with the dogs. Could not have asked for a nicer day!

I have another pack of birthday cards to share that I made up to put on my card rack.
Again, everything is retired.





The big bold birthday sentiment comes from the Big on Birthdays set that retired last year.
It has a flower spray attached to it but I cut it off to use separately.
The sentiment panel was diecut with the Stitched Rectangle Framelits then I added the pretty flower from the retired Birthday Blossoms set which also retired last year. That set never seen ink..until now! 

Card Details:

Stamps: Big on Birthdays (retired), Birthday Blossoms (retired)
Ink: Mossy Meadow, Blushing Bride
Cardstock: Mossy Meadow, Blushing Bride, Whisper White, Birthday Bouquet DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Pansy Punch (retired), Rhinestones, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Another sheet of the Birthday Bouquet DSP used for these!
That particular sheer is rather busy and I was determined to use it.
Today I need to focus on Sympathy cards for the card rack.
I like to work ahead so when my customers need something....it's already done!

********************************************************************
My thoughts today....


Have a great day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Sounds like you had a relaxing time.Jim got home early and we just chilled. This is a great set of cards. Today sounds a little scary so I am glad hubs is working from home. Keep your wonderful designs coming!

Vicki Burdick said...

Great set, a good way to use up that paper. I love the flower, of course!!!

JD/ Jill said...

Nice set of Birthday cards. I have that DP and haven't used it yet...but I think you just inspired me to get it out...