Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Celebrate Your Day

Hello & Happy Hump Day!

Another late update!
My hubby was home today and that threw me off schedule...

I did some stamping to prepare for a get together next week. 
I will share those cards soon.

Today I wanted to share a pack of cards I made for a card order. 
I used more of the Birthday Bouquet DSP that is retired.






I was happy with these once I had them all finished.
The best part is....I am using up retired papers!

Card Details:

Stamps: Hello Cupcake (SAB 19)
Ink: Soft Suede
Cardstock: Pool Party, Soft Suede, Whisper White, Birthday Bouquet DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Square Layering Framelits, Oval Layering Framelits, Pool Party Twine (retired), Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

************************************************************************
My thoughts today....


Thanks for stopping by!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Carol L said...

Another great and fun set of birthday cards! Love the fun papers and especially the angled design - just perfect with those great colors too! Love all those little hanging puppies on the line - too cute :)

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

The colors in this remind me pf sherbet. I much prefer that to ice cream, these days. You have created an all around yummy card! Love it!

Vicki Burdick said...

Love this one, Ice cream is a great way to celebrate!!! I love your little bows, your signature embellishment! :)

JD/ Jill said...

Nicely designed cards using that really neat dp. I wish I had bought more of that paper myself wish it wasn't retired!