Sunday, April 21, 2019

Stamp Room Part 2

Hello & Happy Sunday!

Today I am sharing more of my stamp room.

This is a picture of my Stampin Up Markers that sit on my table and handy when I need them.


From left to right is the current colors in the marker case. 
Then there is the In Colors. The first couple of years Stampin Up did not give us Stampin Write Markers for the In Colors.
Last row is all retired colors from 2001 on....there are even some duplicates.


At the very bottom of the basement steps sits my carts that are on wheels.
These are all my iris carts that holds some contraband stamps from other companies, extra tablets, Paper Pumpkin Kits, extra adhesives, envelopes and extra ribbon that I snagged from the Clearance Rack over the years. The black iris cart holds boxes & bags from Stampin Up! There is also the tins that hold the Hodgepodge Hardware that Stampin Up! use to carry. 
On top of the carts are my containers that hold my reinkers, retired & current! 
Also there is my Stampin Up Embellishment Holder. It's full!
I also have containers of embellishments in one of the iris cart drawers!


This is my shelf that holds most of my Stampin Up stamp sets. I have them organized and some are in baskets that make it easy to pull a basket out for a certain holiday and they are all right there.
About 3 years ago I had to move to a heavy duty shelf since my last 2 were made from particle board and could not handle the weight. Eventually the one collapsed and did I ever have one heck of a mess! Got this extra sturdy shelf at Home Depot. None of the shelves have bowed and let me tell you that they are packed full!


A close up of my shelf....
My older sets that came in the see thru clam box cases are all labeled with a piece of printer paper on one end with the name of the set, price and year it was purchased. All have red checks on them meaning they are retired.
The very top shelf holds lots & lots of Stampin Up background stamps that I still pull out & use today. Also there are alot of older saying stamps on that shelf.
I love to display the things I make on this shelf as you can see in the pictures.
I have photo's from over the years of my stamp girls and some cute treats and some cards.


Beside my heavy duty shelf I have this little bookcase shelf,
I have Masculine/Animal sets on the top 2 shelves.
The next shelf has Baby, Wedding and Anniversary sets on.


Next shelf has old retired Christmas stamp sets on.
I have also unmounted all of my wheel stamps and put them on cling cushion so I could use them like a stamp.
Last shelf holds all my Stampin Up catalogs since 2001.
I won't part with them as I love to look back at the older sets and see how they were used.
All the Annual Catalogs have the mini catalogs inside them for that particular year.


This is my card rack that I keep my cards on.
I sell a good amount of cards so this rack displays them nicely!
Shawn got this maybe 15 years ago off of Ebay for me when I started doing craft shows.
They are a great way to display cards!!


The paper racks on the left displays my 12 X 12 papers on that are from several different companies.
There is also some Designer Series Paper packs on there, some retired but most are current.
I picked these paper racks up for $5 a piece many years ago at AC Moore when they were changing their paper racks.
Also in this picture (to the right) is a paper shelf that my friend Deb gave me a few years ago when she was downsizing her stamp room. I love having this to see what I have in colored cardstocks.
On top of that shelf is the old Stampin Up! paper holders that they sold years ago.
They are plastic/vinyl 12 X 12 holders. 
They house all my Stampin Up! Halloween, Thanksgiving/Fall and my Foil/Glitter papers. 
The bottom under the cardstock holder is another particle board shelf that holds holiday things. Each basket has boxes or tag toppers in that were leftover from treats. I clear out the candy and hang on to the projects to use another time IF it isn't too dented or messed up.
Also on this shelf is my Cuttlebug that I hang on to just incase I need it.
I keep boxes of Christmas cards here as well as extra packs of Designer Series Papers and cardstock.


This is a picture frame I created when I was living in Joplin, Missouri a few years ago.
I was so home sick and found the Pennsylvania license plate at a scrapbook store in Joplin.
Home was definitely where my heart is!


This bench goes to my stamp table.
At my old house this furniture use to be my kitchen table set but once we moved it became my stamp table. I use the bench for stamp classes and the rest of the time it holds this small card rack and 2 boxes of papers. The small box has loose papers in that came from various places and all are in folders and labeled what is in each. The big box holds all my retired Designer Series Papers from eons ago! I kid you not....


I have some of the first packs of Designer Series Papers from Stampin Up! in that box.
I have been trying so hard to use up this stash but by the looks of it I need to try harder!


Yep, this is my happy place when my hands are not hurting.
This is my stamp table where all the magic happens.
In front of me is everything I need for card making.
The basket to the left holds 6 X 6 papers. 
The next basket holds my Stampin Blends. What a mess this is!
Anxiously awaiting UPS to deliver my Storage by Stampin Up.
I ordered the Stampin Blends holder to make it much easier to organize them and I know it will make life much easier.
In the background is my family room where hubby hangs out when I am making cards.

I have pretty much been a Stampin Up girl since my friend, Deb, got me hooked!
There was a few years that I got involved in using other stamps but always found my way back to Stampin Up products! I love that everything coordinates!

So, there is the rest of my stamp room and how I keep everything labeled & organized.
It makes creating so much easier when I know where everything is!

*********************************************************
My thoughts today....


Wishing you all a very happy & blessed Easter day!

Thanks for stopping by!
~Wendy

5 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

Your organization skills are phenomenal!! I love it!!!

D'Ann said...

I'm still wowed by your room! It's a beautiful and like you said such a happy place! :) Happy Easter to you and your family!

Carol L said...

You are definitely organized in the best possible way and it's easy to find whatever you're looking for with your great skills in putting things in their proper space! You go girl!! Hope you're having a great Easter!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I decided to show this to Jim to make myself look better! Oh my, He thought moving my stash was bad! Good thing you are so organized or this would never work! I would love to steal your card racks!

JD/ Jill said...

Oh my! I can see why It's your happy place!