Saturday, April 6, 2019

Masculine HB

Hello & Happy Saturday!

Today I have the last card from last weekends Stamp Day w Friends to share.
I figured we all need masculine cards so I whipped this one up!



I had everything diecut ahead of time. 
All the ladies had to do was some simple stamping.
The Early Espresso cardbase was stamped with the Tree Rings background stamp with Early Espresso ink. Then they popped up the trees & deer with Mini Dimensionals.
Lastly we tied the Linen Thread around the Very Vanilla layer and stamped the sentiment on.


Card Details:

Stamps: Tree Rings, Special Celebrations
Ink: Early Espresso
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Mossy Meadow, Very Vanilla, Wood Texture DSP
Accessories: Card Front Builder Framelits (retired), Linen Thread, Mini Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I always forget that I have these Framelits when it comes to making a masculine card!
These Framelits actually go with a retired Christmas set called Carols of Christmas.
Always good when you get more bang for your money!

******************************************************
My thoughts today....



Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy





2 comments:

LeAnne said...

Very nice masculine cards! I totally glossed over that sentiment set, I thought it had mostly wedding sentiments and look how pretty that birthday one is!! You always share great stuff!

Carol L said...

the wonky fonts on that sentiment are just perfect for this masculine make! Love the trees with that little deer and the woodgrain background is perfect!