Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Tea Together Mother's Day Cards

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Hope your week is going well so far.
I  have been working on a card order for a pack of Mother's Day cards.
I took the Tea Together & Tea Time Framelits and created 5 different cards for this.
They are all the same design but different colors.






Also if you look closely you will see I used a different embossing folder on each.
These were so worth my hands hurting to color them.
It took me 2 days to get finished and then yesterday I finally put each card together.
On each flower I added a Wink of Stella so they would stand out and I also used a variety of organdy ribbon on them along with designer series papers.


Card Details:

Stamps: Tea Together
Ink: Memento Black, Stampin Blends
Cardstock: Petal Pink, Daffodil Delight, Balmy Blue, Highland Heather, Whisper White, Gingham Gala DSP, Floral Romance Specialty DSP
Accessories: Tufted EF, Basket Weave EF, Country Floral EF, Lace EF, Tin Tile EF, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Tea Time Framelits, Wink of Stella, Enamel Dots, Variety of Organdy Ribbon, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I am super pleased with how these turned out!
Lots of coloring which is hard on my hands but they were so worth it!
Pretty sure my customer is going to love them!
I know I do!

************************************************************************
My thoughts today....


That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy


3 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

These are amazing Wendy!! So much detail in each one, outstanding set. One lucky customer!!!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Love all of the different embossing and color choices, Wendy! They are just lovely!

Carol L said...

What a great set of colorful, beautiful cards! They're all gorgeous!! Love the different embossing folders and papers - great job on these!