Friday, April 19, 2019

Best Bunny Treats

Good Morning & Happy Friday!

Happy Good Friday to you as well!

Yesterday I realized I had some Easter Kit Kat bars (the full size ones) that I needed to do something with for my gang for Easter.
Earlier this year I decided to get away from making & selling treats because my hands ache pretty much 24-7. I enjoy making them so I decided to whip up something quick & easy for my gang.

This is the outcome....





Stampin Up was very generous with giving us many sheets of the same prints and colors in the Gingham Gala DSP. 
I took a sheet and cut it at 3 5/8 X 6 and wrapped it around my candy bars. 
Slide my ribbon under it then tied a pretty bow. 
I used the Best Bunny stamp set & matching Bunny Builder Punch to create the bunny. 
Once he was stamped, punch, colored and put together I added dimensionals and place him on my Gingham Gala DSP. 
I added the retired sentiment and punched it out with the Classic Label Punch and place 2 mini dimensionals on each end of it that way it was attached overtop of the bunny. 
Lastly, I added an enamel dot to each in a matching color. 
I will slide a few bucks inside of them and call them done!

Project Details:

Stamps: Best Bunny, Teeny Tiny Wishes (retired)
Ink: Memento Black, Stampin Blends
Cardstock: Whisper White, Gingham Gala DSP
Accessories: Bunny Builder Punch, Classic Label Punch, Organdy Ribbon (retired SAB 19), Variety of Enamel Dots, Dimensionals & Mini Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


This was a quick & easy way to create a sweet treat!
The building of the bunny was what was a bit time consuming but so adorable once it was done!
Sadly, this Best Bunny stamp set & matching punch has been sold out for weeks and will retire soon.
Glad I was able to get it and use it for Easter!

****************************************************************
My thoughts today....


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy


2 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

Super sweet, love that bunny!!!

Carol L said...

I love all those gingham colors and prints - they make these treats so festive and fun! Nice job on all of them :)