Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Easter Blossoms

Good Morning & Happy Tuesday!

Yesterday our weather was a 10+!!!
I am hoping for more days like that!

So today is my light therapy appointment but it's way earlier than my usual time.
Shawn decided to throw the bikes in the truck and head to the Rail Trail once I am done and get a quick ride in as long as our weather is still nice! That is like a little piece of heaven to me!
So peaceful and so good for the soul!

I have a cute card to share today that I made and already sold.
Everything is retired and like I said, I am trying really hard to use up my stash!



Isn't that such an adorable image?
I honestly don't think I have used this image much in the past so I was happy to get a perfect image with it. Sometimes the solid images are tough to get a very good stamped image.
I used some retired Springtime Vintage DSP as well as Rose Red ink, cardstock and ribbon!
Oh and a Rose Red Enamel Dot! 

Card Details:

Stamps: Easter Blossoms (retired)
Ink: Rose Red (retired), Crumb Cake
Cardstock: Rose Red (retired), Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Springtime Vintage DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Oval Layering Framelits, Classic Label Punch, Rose Red Grosgrain Ribbon (retired), Rose Red Enamel Dots (retired), Glue Dots, Mini Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I have to tell you that I had such a great time making this card!
So happy everything fell into place smoothly!
And to top it off.....it already sold to my customer!
That makes me happy!

****************************************************************
My thoughts today....


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

LeAnne said...

Gosh, I forgot all about this cute little silhouette, which I am sure I have around somewhere still....I love the colors you chose, I always think I need to stamp them in black! Very pretty, the DSPs you used are just perfect!

Carol L said...

I like this image done in a soft color other than the normal black silhouette! It perfectly matches the other papers! Such a cute and delightful card :)

Vicki Burdick said...

This paper is some of my all time favorite. I love the vintage feel. Seeing you use that image makes me sad I let some of my older sets go.