Tuesday, April 2, 2019

For A Friend....

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

 I have a card to share that is headed out in the mail today.
#makeacardsendacard

It uses the Painted Season's stamp set and DSP.
Also the Four Season's Framelits.
I have a bunch of this paper so it will be hanging around while!



Card Details:

Stamps: Painted Season's (SAB 19), Part of my Story (SAB 19)
Ink: Grapefruit Grove, Call Me Clover
Cardstock: Grapefruit Grove, Whisper White, Painted Season's DSP (SAB 19)
Accessories: Four Season's Framelits (SAB Coordinations), Grapefruit Grove Grosgrain Ribbon, Glue Dot, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

That paper is so pretty and reminds me of spring!

This card is going to my friend just because she's a really good friend to me!
I'd be lost without her....

************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

Beautiful card, I love the sentiment!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Awwww, and such pretty paper it is! Jim started on my stamp room, so it won't be long now! I am missing my "stuff".

Carol L said...

A card like this is going to make someone's day for sure! I love the one you sent me a while ago, and still look at it often ;) Friends are so precious in life and it's great when you let them know how much you appreciate them with a simple act of kindness! Those beautiful blooms look like they're bursting right off the card! So pretty!