Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Bridal Shower

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

I'm really behind today on updating!
I stamped earlier this afternoon then rushed off to my light therapy then stopped at the store on the way home for hamburger buns. Need them for tomorrow night's supper!
Till we got home and I made supper, did dishes, put laundry away, the sun was just about setting!



I made this card earlier today as I was looking on my card rack for a bridal shower card.
I pulled out the entire selection of wedding sets then went in search of some pretty paper.
This paper, Birthday Bouquet, is from 2017 and I still have a few sheets & scraps left.
Gotta use it up!

Card Details:

Stamps: Love & Laughter (retired), Teeny Tiny Wishes (retired)
Ink: Blushing Bride, Mint Macaron
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Mint Macaron, Blushing Bride, Whisper White, Birthday Bouquet DSP (retired)
Accessories: Oval Layering Framelits, Classic Label Punch, Blushing Bride Twine (retired), Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Mini Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I'm happy with this one!

*********************************************************
My thoughts today....


I only have 2 more therapy sessions then I will get my stamping time back!
I hope! 

Thanks for stopping by!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

This is simply beautiful! Between the colors and the paper, I am not sure which I like best. The pretty pink bow make the card look so special. I have to tell you, you inspired me to pull out a Paper Pumpkin kit and make it, yesterday. I hate to say it, but I found it rather stressful! LOL! It was July 2017.

Carol L said...

The colors and patterns in the paper work perfectly for this image and you pulled off a great bridal shower card! Love that diagonal panel with the ribbon, it's got such great eye appeal! Hopefully those light treatments are working to give you the relief you need! Hugs for a pleasant day :)

Vicki Burdick said...

That paper is awesome, I found some in my sash when digging the other day. This is perfect for a bridal shower card, the colors are awesome and I love the angle and twine with bow! Gorgeous!!