Monday, April 8, 2019

Easter Blessings

Hello & Happy Monday!

Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!
We finally had an entire weekend of nice weather so we definitely took advantage of it!
We got our bikes out for a quick ride yesterday and every muscle in my body is hurting today!

So today I am sharing an Easter card that I whipped up for myself.
I did not get any St Patrick's Day cards made this year so I am making sure my Easter cards are done!



I dug into some old ink, cardstock & DSP for this one and it turned out beautifully!

Card Details:

Stamps: Hold on to Hope, Itty Bitty Greetings
Ink: Always Artichoke (retired), Pear Pizzazz, Baja Breeze (retired)
Cardstock: Pear Pizzazz, Always Artichoke (retired), Very Vanilla, Springtime Vintage DSP (retired)
Accessories: Crosses of Hope Framelits, Oval Layering Framelits, Classic Label Punch, Silver Metallic Enamel Dot, Mini Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


It always feels good to use retired products which I am going to be doing more of in the coming months. I have SO much old stuff that is screaming to be used! 
I know i'm not alone!

************************************************************************
My thoughts today....



Thanks for stopping by & have an amazing day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Carol L said...

That cross makes a lovely Easter card with these pretty colors! I love the design with the pretty spring flowers and little blue butterfly! Glad you enjoyed your bike ride yesterday too! Gonna be another pretty one today again, hope you get to enjoy it!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Beautiful combo of papers! I am sure you are happy with this warmth.....enjoy!

Vicki Burdick said...

Beautiful card, that cross is perfect for Easter.