Monday, April 29, 2019

The Paper Players Challenge

Hello & Happy Monday!

Hope everyone had a nice weekend!
Today I have a quick card to share made using The Paper Players sketch this week.
                 
Here is the sketch and my sample...




With Mother's Day fast approaching I needed some help in getting a few cards made for a few special people. This layout was easy and it did not take long to whip this up!

Card Details:

Stamps: Sentimental Rose (SU April Paper Pumpkin Kit)
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Memento Black
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Gingham Gala DSP
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits, Layering Leaves EF, Organdy Ribbon (SAB 19), Gold Metallic Enamel Dot, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

A super fun sketch to the rescue!
Hope you like!

*****************************************************************
My thoughts today....


Most definitely!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

8 comments:

Carol L said...

This is a wonderful mother's day card with that great gingham dsp and pretty colors! Love the embossed background with that gorgeous big bloom! I need to shake a leg before mother's day is here!! Happy Monday!

JD/ Jill said...

Lovely card!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I love me some gingham! You are rocking these Mommy Day cards, girlfriend. Do you know that Daffodil Delight i one color I do not own? Man, that looks awesome!

Claire Broadwater said...

Wendy, this beautiful card makes me smile! I love all that bright yellow! The gingham, the embossed background and gorgeous rose are fabulous! So happy you joined my sketch challenge at The Paper Players this week! XX

Vicki Burdick said...

So pretty, I love this so much!!!

Su Mohr said...

Wendy, this is a beautiful Mother's Day card, and a wonderful example of "quick & easy." Thank you for sharing with the Paper Players!

Ann Schach said...

This is SO pretty, Wendy! I love Smoky Slate paired with Daffodil Delight. The gingham paper looks great against the embossed background. Thank you for sharing with The Paper Players!

LeAnne said...

Wowza, not sure how I missed this beautiful card! It certainly is a cheery one for me to gaze at today, considering our dreary gray skies (AGAIN!!!)! I love the gingham with the gray...and your ribbon is perfect! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Paper Players this week!