Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Case This Sketch #319

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Today is my last light therapy session! YAY!
I am up to 4 minutes in the Light Box and i'm pleased to say that i've had really good results from this! Psoriasis is no fun no matter how you look at it. The light treatments have made most of my plaques go away except for the ones on my scalp, hairline & ears.
Right after my session this afternoon I will see my dermatologist and we'll figure out what the next step will be. Fingers crossed!

So, yesterday I spent the afternoon stamping! 
I knew I needed to get a bunch of stuff done and then my customer called to give me another card order.  I got my inspiration from the Case This Sketch Challenge and got to work on this pack of cards for her!

Here is the sketch and my samples....





Such an easy sketch and since I have been on a roll with using the Daisy Punch this spring, I decided to use it again for this project! I know my customer loves Daisies so these will be perfect for her!
I also paired it up with the beautiful Gingham Gala DSP! 
Oh, and don't forget that pretty SaleABration Organdy Ribbon, too!

Card Details:

Stamps: Butterfly Gala (sentiment)
Ink: Memento Black
Cardstock: Lemon Lime Twist, Balmy Blue, Daffodil Delight, Grapefruit Grove, Highland Heather, Whisper White, Gingham Gala DSP
Accessories: Daisy Punch, 3/4 Circle Punch, Organdy Ribbon (SAB 19), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I think they scream springtime, don't you!

*************************************************************
My thoughts today....


It just hit me that today is the last day of April!
Time seems to fly by, doesn't it?
And yes, they are calling for more showers here in PA today! *sigh*

That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & make it a wonderful day!
~Wendy

5 comments:

LeAnne said...

Love these...so springy with the daisies and gingham. I had a pink gingham dress once and I sewed a whole row of daisies all along the waistline...when I was young and didn't mind hand-sewing, LOL! Your customer will love them!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Okay, I have to say that these are a favorite and I may just have to case them. Simply gorgeous, Wendy!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Wow, I just saw that you are graduating from the light box... WTG! Hope you get answers on the other parts.

Vicki Burdick said...

These are so sweet, love the daisy and the gingham and the ribbon......really all of it! What's not to love?!!
Glad to hear your light therapy is helping! Have a great day, we are expecting bad storms today!!! YIKES!!

Carol L said...

Loving that big beautiful daisy punch with the gingham colors! What a perfect and colorful set of thank-you cards - just right for springtime too!