Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Daisy Pocket Pouches

 Happy Wednesday, Everyone!

Yesterday I graduated from my Light Therapy for my psoriasis!
WooHoo! I'm thrilled that I was able to get in all 24 sessions and have great results!
I may have to move to the beach after seeing how well my spots have responded to the lights! Haha!
Doctor did not mention me getting my own Light Box for at home but Shawn & I talked about it and I think we will start looking for a used tanning bed and then look into getting the special bulbs for it.
I can't tell you how much better my skin looks & feels at the moment but I know at any time the spots can start back up because that's how psoriasis rolls. It will never go away as there is NO cure but the sun & light box definitely help keep it under control. Keeping it under control is key!

Today I have a cute little treat box to share with you!
My friend and fellow demonstrator, Debbie Henderson, shared these on one of her FB Lives recently.
She paired the Pocket Framelits with the Best Catch Bundle and it was so cool!
I love the things she creates!
I decided that afternoon to create my own but using things to make it more girly!





Page 50 of the current Stampin Up Catalog has the Pocketful of Sunshine stamp set on it. 
I've had it and the matching Pocket Framelits since the bundle came out.
I really have not played with it too much so when I seen Debbie's idea to make it into a treat box...I had to get it out and try it! She has a video for it and once I find it I will update it here with the link.

On these I used all the colors that are used in the Gingham Gala DSP so I could use it for the centers of my Daisies! I hate to see this DSP retiring soon because the colors are so refreshing & pretty for spring!


Project Details:

Stamps: Pocketful of Sunshine, Itty Bitty Greetings (sentiment)
Ink: Memento Black, Lemon Lime Twist, Highland Heather, Balmy Blue, Grapefruit Grove, Daffodil Delight
Cardstock: Lemon Lime Twist, Highland Heather, Balmy Blue, Grapefruit Grove, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Gingham Gala DSP
Accessories: Pocket Framelits, Classic Label Punch, Daisy Punch, Organdy Ribbon (SAB 19), 3/4 in Circle Punch, Hole Punch, Dimensionals, Tombow Liquid Glue


Sadly, the Pocketful of Sunshine stamp set is on the retiring list.
You only have yet this month to get it!
However, the Pocket Framelits are carrying over and also a new stamp set is coming that uses these same framelits! I'm pretty sure the new set will be on my Wish List!


These cute little pouches can hold 2 snack sized candy bars.
I added a Hershey Bar and a Kit Kat! YUM!
Aren't they cute little treat holders! 
Thanks to Debbie for sharing hers!

******************************************************************
My thoughts today....


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

LeAnne said...

These are ADORABLE! I am thinking retro-70s vibe! So glad your psoriasis is under control....hoping it stays that way!

Vicki Burdick said...

Oh My Wendy, these are ADORABLE!!! I love that you have used the daisy punch in so many creative ways lately!! I need to get that pocket framelits so I can make some too!!!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Are you kidding me? These are the cutest things I have seen in ages! Not just the daisy or the gingham, but treat holders? These are over the top!

Carol L said...

These are the cutest treat holders ever! A pocketful of goodies, and I love the colors and flowers you chose! Super cute idea! So glad the light treatments worked and I hope you continue on into remission without more skin eruptions!