Friday, May 10, 2019

Special Celebration

Hello & Happy Friday!

Yesterday was a nice day spent with my hubby for his birthday!
We had a nice supper out and came home to relax the rest of the night.

It was a late start of the day for me this morning as I slept horribly last night.
Today I don't have much on my agenda, just some laundry and making a pot of chili for supper.
Quick & easy!

Today I have a quick card to share that I made for a recent card order.
My customer needed an Anniversary card for some special friends of hers and I thought this one would work great!



Sadly, the Sunshine Wishes Thinlits are retiring. 
I have had them for quite awhile but don't use them much so it was fun to use them!
The Mint Macaron Glimmer Paper was out a few years ago when Mint Macaron was one of our In Colors. I like this color and glad it's now part of the Subtles family!


Card Details:

Stamps: Special Celebration
Ink: Memento Black
Cardstock: Mint Macaron, Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Mint Macaron Glimmer Paper (retired), Pretty Petals DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Sunshine Wishes Thinlits, Banner Punch (retired), Basic Black 1/8 Taffeta Ribbon, Glue Dots, Mini Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I noticed I have 3 packs of this Pretty Petals DSP!
I better get busy on using it! 

***************************************************************
My thoughts today....


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy


4 comments:

LeAnne said...

LOL, I am glad you are putting that DSP to good use! I LOVE Mint Macaron, especially GLITTERY!!! Have a great weekend!

Carol L said...

THis is such a beautiful anniversary card! I love those inter-twined hearts done with glitter paper and although I love that color, I never bought any! DUH! Very pretty card with those black accents! Happy weekend :)

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

You are the best at reminding me of all the things in my stash... for that I thank you... Wonderful anniversary card.

Vicki Burdick said...

Beautiful, love that DSP and the die cut heart!