Saturday, May 4, 2019

Stamp Day w Friends

Hello & Happy Saturday!

This morning I have 2 of my dear friends coming over to make some cards so i'm going to make this short & sweet!

Here are the gift bags I made for them to take their cards home in.




Project Details:

Stamps: Jars of Love
Ink: Memento Black, Calypso Coral, Granny Apple Green
Cardstock: Whisper White, Calypso Coral
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits, Colored Doilies, Calypso Coral Enamel Heart, Calypso Coral Shimmer Ribbon (retired), Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I am pleased with how they turned out!
Hope you like!

**************************************************************************
My thoughts today....


Yep!

Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

LeAnne said...

OH MY GOSH!! These are SO cute, your friends are LUCKY!

Carol L said...

These are the cutest gift bags, and compared to the plastic bags I came home with from my stamp meets, I'm impressed and happy for your friends to bring home something so cute and special! They're just adorable!!

Vicki Burdick said...

Perfection!!! Lucky friends to have you! You are a true blessing!! Love ya!!!