Sunday, May 26, 2019

Gingham Daisies

Good Morning & Happy Sunday!

This holiday weekend sure is flying by!
We've been so busy and yesterday was no exception.
We spent the afternoon out looking for a roll up blind for our back porch.
Apparently the stores do not carry them anymore but you can order them from their online store! Errrr, what a crock!
Shawn ended up buying one that is spring loaded and made of a mesh material.
Way more than I wanted to spend but it serves the purpose!

Yesterday my pups also got groomed and they look so good!
I will try to grab a picture of them to share.
We've done so much running around since Shawn has been home!
Today, however, will be a down day! Mama needs to rest! LOL
Going to catch up on some laundry and enjoy the day with my pups!

So, before I head to the washing machine...I do have a cute card to share today!
It's another card set for my customer's last order.




My customer absolutely loves this Gingham Gala DSP along with the matching ribbon!
She requested 2 packs of these with that big ole Daisy Punch on them.
They are quite pretty aren't they!

Card Details:

Stamps: none
Ink: none
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Grapefruit Grove, Balmy Blue, Highland Heather, Lemon Lime Twist, Gingham Gala DSP
Accessories: Be Mine Stitched Framelits, Daisy Punch, 3/4 Circle Punch, Clear Glittered Enamel Dots, Organdy Ribbon, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


My customer also requested these cards with no sayings on them so she can use them for a variety of things. She sends out a heck of alot of cards in a years time and always writes her own personal messages inside! 

******************************************************************
My thoughts today....


~Wendy

2 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

These are super sweet Wendy!! That gingham paper goes so well with the Daisy! I love the look of the gingham center! I am sure your customer loved these. Have a great rest of your holiday weekend! ~~Hugs!

LeAnne said...

THese are lovely!!! I love gingham and daisies! Enjoy this beautiful day!