Thursday, May 30, 2019

Painted Seasons Set

Hello & Happy Thursday!

Hope everyone is having a good week and staying cool!
It's been humid here with severe storms everyday since Memorial Day.
Even tornado's! 

My card I have to share today is pretty straight forward.
I seen a video that Kelly Acheson did recently on using up DSP.
Then she diecut a Stitched Rectangle Framelit and diagonally cut it in half and placed on the top of her card. Reminds me of a doily draped over the top! 






The entire card base front is covered with DSP then the piece of cardstock layers over top!
I thought it was quite different and wanted to give it a try!

Card Details:

Stamps: Painted Seasons (SAB 19), Humming Along (sentiment)
Ink: Mango Melody, Call Me Clover, Poppy Parade
Cardstock: Poppy Parade, Whisper White, Painted Seasons DSP (SAB 19)
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Rhinestones, Tombow Mulitpurpose Liquid Glue

I really liked this design and will use it again!
This set will be on my card rack for when my customer needs a pack of Thank You cards!

************************************************************
My thoughts today....


Over the weekend we had to go to Home Depot to order a new dryer.
My old one was starting to give me grief as it was taking several cycles just to dry a load of laundry.
Yesterday we got the old one out and made room for the new one.
It is to arrive before noon today!
Last summer I had to break down and get a new washing machine....this year I had to buy her matching partner! Ughh! It's one of those things you can't go without!

Thanks for stopping by & have a happy day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I just love the way you used that handkerchief corner, on these cards. Gorgeous! That designer paper is to die for, my friend! You showcased it beautifully. Sounds like we have one more day of this weather insanity! Be safe!

Carol L said...

I too love this clever design, and the paper you chose is just perfect to showcase it! Sorry about your dryer - we had to buy a new pair a couple of years ago and hopefully they're going to last! Appliances just simply are not made to last in this day and age! Stay safe in the 3rd round of storms later today! They are scary and 2 twisters touched down not too far from where I live, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!