Thursday, May 2, 2019

Seasonal Strawberries

Hello & Happy Thursday!

It's been a whirlwind of a week and I for one am looking forward to the weekend!

I sat yesterday and worked on a card order for my customer.
She wants a pack of birthday cards with something seasonal for May & June.
As I went on a mission looking thru retired paper I found the pack of 6x6 dsp from last year's Occasions Mini Catalog called Tutti Fruiti and I found this pretty paper with the strawberries on.
Yep, they will work for something seasonal!





Since there is not enough of the dsp to fill a whole card front I cut it up along with several other pieces and layered them. I kept these simple, no ribbon or twine. Just added my sentiment and a retired Silver Metallic Enamel Dot!

Card Details:

Stamps: Beautiful Bouquet 
Ink: Night of Navy
Cardstock: Real Red, Lemon Lime Twist, Night of Navy, Whisper White, Tutti Fruiti DSP (retired)
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits, Silver Metallic Enamel Dots (retired), Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

If only all cards were this simple to make!

****************************************************
My thoughts today....


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I am not sure how we to May, already, but here we are and I am ready for some juicy berries! This was a brilliant plan! Now I will go on a search for a stamp I have that says "May is national strawberry month". Wonder where it is? The colors are so vibrant! I think you nailed it for this customer.

Carol L said...

This is a perfect set of cards for the season! I love the strawberries and blueberries which remind me of the fresh produce available in these warm months! Great design for a fun set of cards!