Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Hello Cupcake

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Yesterday was a beautiful day with lots of sunshine!
I sat outside with the girls while they roamed around the yard.
It's the kind of weather you wish you could bottle up and open on a rainy day!
And speaking of rain....I think for the next week they are calling for showers.
*sign* I have no words...

Anyways, to help deal with the cloudy, blah weather I have a colorful card to share with you!
This is one I designed for my Stamp Day w Friends last Saturday.
I hope it will make you smile when you see how colorful it is!



The stamp set, Hello Cupcake, is from SaleABration this year.
And that DSP is SO pretty!
I was thinking about getting another pack of it but decided not too since I have too much paper in my stash as it is!

Card Details:

Stamps: Hello Cupcake (retired SAB 19)
Ink: Melon Mambo, Gorgeous Grape, Coastal Cabana
Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Gorgeous Grape, Whisper White, How Sweet It Is DSP
Accessories: SU Paper Trimmer, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Square Layering Framelits, Oval Layering Framelits, Hello Cupcake Framelits (retired), Pineapple Punch Grosgrain Ribbon, Glittered Enamel Dots, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I also used the Corner Flip design on this.
Here is a link for a tutorial if your interested in making one.

My friends & I had a good time making this card!
You should give it a try!

****************************************************************
My thoughts today....


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

That is one happy little cuppy cake! Great colors and the corner flip is a winner!

Carol L said...

I'm loving all these bright summery and fun colors and especially the corner flip design! Thanks for sharing the tutorial!! I will have to give this a try one day soon! Here's to the sun, may she make an appearance now and then in between the heavy downpours! LOL

Vicki Burdick said...

So cute, love that corner flip, never made one I will have to give it a try! Have a great rest of your week!!!