Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Bloom by Bloom

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

I hope everyone had a nice holiday weekend!

Today we went on a trip with Kelsey & Corey to Root's Market & Auction in East Petersburg in Lancaster County, PA.


It's been quite a few years since Shawn & I have gone there.
They have auctions for all kinds of things and also shopping for homemade baked goods, fresh meats, fresh produce, plants/flowers and well almost anything! Also lots of FOOD!
We came home with so much good stuff!!!
Sticky Buns, Whoopie Pies, Sugar Peas, 2 bunches of Asparagus, Lettuce, Romaine Lettuce, Tomato's, Trail Mix, Chipped Chicken and 2 Italian subs for lunch tomorrow!
The Chipped Chicken is what we are using for Chipped Chicken Subs for supper this evening which are just like a Chipped Steak Sandwich. Ryan loves the chicken so that will make him happy!
I'm not sure what all Kelsey got but they both had tons of bags, too!
Afterwards we popped to a Home Goods Store in Lancaster because Kelsey is on a roll looking for Rae Dunn things. She struck it rich today and got bowls and flower holders for her little apartment.
She was trying to talk me into getting a Rae Dunn coffee cup but I don't really need anymore coffee cups plus I had my eye on a Rae Dunn planter that I want to put my palm/fern in. Winter time it sits by my kitchen window and summer time it goes outside on the back porch and is getting really big!
We had a great day but my word, is it ever HUMID out!
I was a sweat puddle and ready to get home to my AC!

So I do have a quick set of cards to share today!
I made these for my customers last order then changed my mind and kept them.
I thought they were maybe too busy for her. I may add a sentiment and use for something else down the road.





All this comes from the Happiness Blooms Suite in the Occasions Mini Catalog.
It's all retiring on June 3rd. (insert sad face)
I loved this suite of products and will continue to use it!

Card Details:

Stamps: Bloom by Bloom
Ink: Pineapple Punch, Calypso Coral
Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Pineapple Punch, Whisper White, Happiness Blooms DSP
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Square Layering Framelits, Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I love how bright this set turned out!
I think I will add a fun sentiment and use them another time!

***********************************************************************
My thoughts today.....


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

Beautiful set Wendy, I love this set too and am sad it is retiring. Sounds like you all had a great day! Is his he same place we went when there? Have a great day! ~~Hugs!!

Carol L said...

Your visit to the farmers market sounds like a blast! I wish I could still walk well enough to visit one, because I loved those visits when I used to go so often! Love those cheerful and brilliant cards too - how uplifting they are in those bright summery colors and patterns!