Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Nine Lives HB

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Late start to the day for me.
I have been really busy with things around the house.
My hubby found a tanning bed for me and last Friday evening we went down to Maryland to see it.
Turned out the bed was like new and the woman just put new bulbs in it!
It was hard getting it in & out of the truck then getting it down the basement steps. Shawn had to put in a different outlet so it would not blow out any breakers!
Between getting that done, getting the basement rearranged and then my every other week house cleaning.....yep, this woman is beat beyond words! I headed to bed at 9 last night and slept till 9 this morning and every muscle aches right along with my back. I'm sure today is going to be filled with nothing more than my ice pack, tv remote and my recliner!
So, about the tanning bed....It is not for ones pleasure of getting a nice glowing tan.
For me, it will be about using it when my psoriasis gets out of hand.
The sun & UVB lights has helped mine clear up nicely!


So, today I have a card to share using the Nine Lives stamp set from the Occasions Mini Catalog!
This card was requested by my customer who has a good friend that loves her cats!



This is the first time this set has seen ink and I already had the Cat Punch.
I had some scrap pieces of Calypso Coral DSP in my stash and just used what was already cut.
My Tufted EF panel was already embossed from another project.
This card came together quick easily since everything was already done except for stamping the cat.

Card Details:

Stamps: Nine Lives, Big on Birthdays (retired)
Ink: Crumb Cake, Calypso Coral
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Calypso Coral, Whisper White, Calypso Coral DSP
Accessories: Tufted EF, Circle Layering Framelits, Whisper White 1/8 Ribbon, Rhinestones, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


This card was fun to make!

********************************************************
My thoughts today....


Exactly how I feel....

Thanks for stopping by & have a nice day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Carol L said...

I bought the cat punch but not the stamp set, and this cat looks pretty darned cute! Love the colors and designs and especially all those tiny little hearts! Best of luck with the tanning bed - I hope it really does help your skin feel and look much better! Relax and enjoy your day :)

LeAnne said...

I love the colors you used on this...very sweet card! And I am so happy you got the tanning bed for your psoriasis! Nice not to have to go for treatments....just walk downstairs to your "salon"!!! It needs some Ravens decals, though....dress it up a bit, LOL!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Behold this purrrrrfectly designed creation. It's awesome!