Saturday, April 27, 2019

Jars of Love

Good Morning & Happy Saturday!

I hope everyone fared ok thru the storms yesterday afternoon!
They weren't too bad in my area but they hit just as we left to go to light therapy!
It dumped buckets of rain! Once we got home and had supper the sun came out.
Crazy springtime storms!

Today I have a card to show that I made using the Jars of Love stamp set.

Take a look...



I made this for on my card rack since my Sympathy cards are getting low.
Always good to have this kind of card on hand!

Card Details:

Stamps: Jars of Love, Flourishing Phrases
Ink: Gray Granite, Granny Apple Green, Flirty Flamingo, Balmy Blue
Cardstock: Flirty Flamingo, Whisper White
Accessories: Everyday Jar Framelits, Oval Layering Framelits, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Sadly, this set will be retiring soon but won't be leaving my collection anytime soon!

**************************************************************************
My thoughts today...


So true!

Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy


4 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

Beautiful, love that jar of flowers!!

JD/ Jill said...

So pretty! I like your color combo. I have a Jar stamp yet to see ink...I think I need to go look for it.

Carol L said...

Beautiful sympathy card for your stash. Love the colors, flowers and pretty sentiment panel. SO glad you didn't have much storm damage - we didn't either, but it rained so hard it was crazy huh? Happy Saturday!

LeAnne said...

I LOVE this! Such pretty colors...it won't be leaving my collection, either!