Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Chocolate Bunny

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Hope your week is going well!

Yesterday we got that bike ride in!! 
It was tough when we first started out as we were fighting the 20 mph winds that were associated with a cold front that was coming thru. That was tough and I am feeling it in my muscles today!

I got to work last week on making myself some Easter cards.
Of course, I pulled out my entire basket of Easter sets and decided to use my beloved Chocolate Bunny stamp! He's certainly been well loved over the years!





I used many retired items on these which is helping little by little to get that old stash down!


Card Details:

Stamps: Chocolate Bunny (retired), Teeny Tiny Wishes (retired)
Ink: Bashful Blue, Versamark
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Bashful Blue, So Saffron, Delicate Dots DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Oval Layering Framelits, Be Mine Stitched Framelits, Classic Label Punch, Heat Gun, White Embossing Powder, Mini Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

The bunnies were already embossed and in my stash for a few years!
Felt great using it up!
I got 8 cards made and I only have 2 full sheets and a bunch of scraps left of this DSP!
WooHoo!

*******************************************************************
My thoughts today...


That's exactly what I am going to be doing today!
It's my day to play!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Carol L said...

I just love that bunny too, and was so glad to finally get my hands on one long after it retired :) These colors and papers are a great combo, and I know you're glad to have used up some stash :) Enjoy your day!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

You better lock that bunny in a safe, cause I am going to come and kidnap it! Carol found one but I didn't! LOL. Love these cards..... I am just getting out all of my Easter stash. Great color choices, Wendy!

Vicki Burdick said...

That chocolate bunny looks great in "white chocolate" You are really using your stash, great card!!!