Sunday, February 4, 2018

Thinking of You Card Set

Hello & Happy Sunday!

Happy Super Bowl Day too!

We are not fans of either team but we will watch as we usually do every year!
I made a bunch of food earlier today since the weather wasn't fit to be out in. We had snow this morning for a few hours then it changed over to sleet/freezing rain and now it is all rain....heavy at that! It's one sloppy mess to sum it up! As for Super Bowl Sunday...I am dressed in my Baltimore Ravens gear and ready to watch!

I have a card set to share real quick then off to watch some football!
This set was made for my customer order a few weeks ago and she requested this Winter's Frost DSP. Perfect for this cold, snowy weather we've been having...wouldn't you say so?



Card Details:

Stamps: Party Pants SAB 2016
Ink: Island Indigo
Cardstock: Island Indigo, Whisper White, Winter's Frost Specialty DSP
Accessories: Lg Oval & Scallop Oval Punches, Rhinestones, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Quick & easy!

****************************************************
My thoughts today.....



That is all for now!
I'll be back tomorrow!

Thanks for stopping by & enjoy the game tonight!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Carol L said...

What a pretty set of cards and I just loved that Winter Frost paper too but I'm down to just a few scraps of it now. It was a good football game yesterday and my hubby is quite happy that the Eagles finally won their first Super Bowl! I'm not a big football fan at all, but it was a good game, right down to the final play!

Cindy Linthicum said...

Great set of winter thinking of you cards using that DSP. It sets the stage for the winter feel.

Janice M said...

These are so pretty!! Perfect for a winter thinking of you card. Guess we have more of the same mess coming in the morning! Would so rather all snow than the mixed bag junk!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I love Island Indigo, and this dp is just gorgeous!