Friday, February 23, 2018

Waterfront HB

Good Morning & Happy Friday!

Yep, it's another rainy, dreary morning here in south central PA.
It's a great day if your a duck! 
Actually I will take the rain over snow any day and our temps are above freezing!

So, today I have a card to share that was made for my customer.
She asked for 2 Birthday cards for her priests.
Oh BOY....I am struggling with this one! 
My one friend suggested something with this Waterfront set and since my set has not yet seen ink, here goes my first try with it!




My thought for this was something peaceful & tranquil for a priest. 
What do you think?
If anyone has any suggestions please drop me a comment. I still have one more to make and not sure if I should make another go at a card like this or something different.
Comments welcomed!

Card Details:

Stamps: Waterfront, Guy Greetings
Ink: Tranquil Tide, Night of Navy, Crumb Cake, Crushed Curry
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Very Vanilla, Tranquil Tide, True Gentlemen DSP
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Square Layering Framelits, Oval Layering Framelits, Decorative Dots EF (retired), Night of Navy Enamel Dot, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This was my first time using this set.
It took a few trial & errors to get it right and I love the final outcome!
The Waterfront stamp set is a million dollar achiever stamp set that was created by Connie Heisey.

**************************************************
My thoughts today...


That is all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day...even if it is raining!
~Wendy

5 comments:

Cindy Linthicum said...

I'd say you did a great job on this card for the Priest's birthday. Definitely peaceful and tranquil.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Well lookie what you played with, today. What a great design! Isn't it fun? I want to try one with shades of purple in the sky. Nice work, Wendy!

Carol L said...

It's a great look, so peaceful and serene and that colorful background paper is very sharp too! I wish I could help you out, but my mind went blank on this one! I'm sure this will be well received by anyone!
Have a great weekend and enjoy!

Janice M said...

Can you imagine how much snow this rain would have been??! We'd be shoveling for weeks!! LOL That is a great set for masculine cards. I think your 2nd attempt is my favorite, it's a bit more "rustic".

Anonymous said...

I love it!