Thursday, February 8, 2018

Thinking of You Card Set

Hello & Happy Thursday!

Hope everyone had a great day!

I spent most of my day downstairs watching the Philadelphia Eagles parade that was happening in Philly this afternoon! It was neat to watch and so happy for them! I am still a Baltimore Ravens fan....just so y'all know! 

Anyways, I have a set of cards to show!
This set was made for my customer last month. She loves her Thinking of You cards to send out for different occasions. This set she asked be made with some heart paper.....and heart paper she got!




My DSP comes from the Sending Love Paper Stack from last year! It has such great prints in it and I decided to use 2 different pieces for this. I finished it with some White Organza Ribbon which was really nice to work with!

Card Details:

Stamps: Friendship's Sweetest Thoughts (sentiment)
Ink: Real Red
Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White, Sending Love DSP
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Whisper White Organza Ribbon, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Hope ya like!

**********************************************************

My thoughts today....




Anyone watching the start of the Winter Olympics?
I will be!

That is all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

LeAnne said...

THese are wonderful! I just broke out this pad of paper myself! She will love this set!

Carol L said...

I really like this set of cards, especially the papers you used! I went back and bought a 2nd pack of it because I loved all the little hearts on it! Now I'm thinking perhaps I should have bought a 3rd one?! Hah! I watched some of the Victory celebration today and it warmed my heart to see so many fans standing side by side celebrating the Eagles together! From the super bowl to this victory celebration, it's been a class act all the way! I tuned into the men's figure skating tonight and now I'm hittin' the sack! Happy Friday to ya :)

Cindy Linthicum said...

Very pretty! Perfect for a thinking of you card during the month of February.

Janice M said...

What a pretty set of cards! Perfect for the month of February. I didn't watch any of the parade, but might catch a bit of the Olympics here and there!