Thursday, February 22, 2018

Easter Hello

Hello & Happy Thursday!

A late update today since I spent most of my day crafting!
It rained all day so what better to do than stamp!!

My card I want to share today I made for Easter.
I used the Easter set in the Occasions Mini Catalog called Easter Hello.





That little bunny is what sold me on this set!
I cannot wait to start creating some treats with it!

Card Details:

Stamps: Easter Hello
Ink: Calypso Coral
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral, Whisper White, Bubbles & Fizz DSP (SAB 18)
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Bermuda Bay Shimmer Ribbon (SAB 18), Daffodil Delight Glittered Enamel Dot, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

********************************************************
My thoughts today....


That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Carol L said...

That really is a cute little bunny and I love the cute little bow and pop of blue color! Get used to the rain - it's gonna be around for a while now I hear. More crafting time, right? :)

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I am not sure why but I am sitting here laughing and singing "Little Bunny Foo Foo". OMgosh, so cute. The colors are so unexpected and look great!

LeAnne said...

This little bun-bun is so cute, especially with this bright, fun DSP! Love it!

Janice M said...

Love the bright and cheerful colors on this one! I didn't get much time in the craft room last week sure hope I get in there some this week.