Saturday, February 24, 2018

Waterfront HB Card #2

Good Morning & Happy Saturday!

I know I am sounding like a broken record again today but guess what??
It's another rainy, dreary and VERY foggy morning here!
Last evening we made a quick trip to southern Lancaster County and it took us double the time to get there and back with it being so foggy. Could barely see a foot in front of us and then with it raining, it was tough keeping an eye out for the horse & buggies! 
I was very relieved to get back home and off the road!

Today we are headed to Baltimore to IKEA!
Sadly, I am not looking to buy anything for myself or my craft room.
This trip is for Ryan. He ordered some stuff and we are just picking it up for him.
Later our car goes in to Toyota for an oil change and then we are going out to supper at one of our favorite places! 

Today I have my 2nd card that was made for the 2 priests.
These were difficult to make but with the help of the comments I received, I just decided to make another card with the Waterfront stamp set. It gives a nice peaceful feeling and that is what I was going for.






This one used no DSP and I went with an embossing folder from Tim Holtz.
I kept everything in neutral colors.

Card Details:

Stamps: Waterfront, You're Inspiring (sentiment)
Ink: Marina Mist, Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Always Artichoke
Cardstock: Marina Mist, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Accessories: Tim Holtz EF, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Square Layering Framelits, Always Artichoke Ribbon, Glue Dots, 2 Sided Tape


I have loved using this new stamp set.
I cannot wait to use it for a beachy type card once summer gets here but I am not rushing it!

***********************************************************
My thoughts today....


Again!

Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy

5 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I just knew you played more than one time...LOL! This is awesome!

Carol L said...

Although the first card was awesome, I kinda like this one a little bit more. It's the embossing I think, but it has a very serene feel to it and I love the scene you created too! We had a birthday dinner to attend tonight and I was happy to get home too! It wasn't foggy but the rain and headlights gave me a bit of a headache, so home is a good place to be in this weather! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Janice M said...

Such a peaceful card! I like the embossing folder you used on it and I love the way you did the inside too.

JD/ Jill said...

Beautiful card!

Cindy Linthicum said...

Gorgeous! You are making me want to ink up this set.