Monday, February 19, 2018

Happy Birthday Butterfly Set

Good Morning & Happy Monday!

I hope everyone had a nice weekend!
They seem to go by rather quickly and before ya know it....it's Monday!
It's looking like a dreary, wet Monday here in PA and that's fine with me as long as it's not snow. 
I really could use a week of warm temps and lots of sunshine though!!

Today I have a pretty set of cards to share....almost reminds me of spring!


 



My customer asked for a pack of cards with butterflies on. I know I could have used the new butterfly in the Beautiful Day set but it was a bit to big for that panel so I opted to use a butterfly die from the Butterflies Thinlits. My DSP comes from the SaleABration Catalog 2018. I love the colors and prints in this pack of paper!

Card Set Details:

Stamps: Beautiful Day (sentiment)
Ink: Bermuda Bay
Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral, Whisper White, Bubbles & Fizz DSP
Accessories: Butterflies Thinlits, Small Rhinestones, Lemon Lime Twist Striped Ribbon, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I LOVE making Z Fold style cards! 
Do you have a certain style of card that you enjoy making?

**************************************************
My thoughts today....



That's all on this Monday!
Thanks for stopping by & make it a great day!
~Wendy


4 comments:

Carol L said...

This is such a unique and fun fold for your card set, and the colors remind me of spring in a big way! Love the lime ribbon with the striped dsp and the butterfly is gorgeous! Great sentiment for anyone's birthday card too! Happy Monday - spring is less than 30 days away, can you just scream for it to get here already? LOL

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I think that butterfly is about to take off and fly to some deserving person! So pretty, Wendy, and I love how the striped paper brings it to life! Are ya ready for 70's? I am, I am.... especially since the zipper on my uniform jacket fell apart in the wash today! Grr.

Cindy Linthicum said...

So pretty! Love the colors! I'm digging bright colors right now, because outside sure has been drab.

Janice M said...

You always find/use the coolest folds! This is a very pretty set of cards!