Thursday, February 1, 2018

Lots to Love Valentines Boxes

Hello & Happy Thursday!

Happy February, too!

It's the month all about "love" and today have I got an adorable project to share!
Take a look....






I used the Lots to Love Box Framelits and they make a nice sized box!
These are filled with Valentines Kit Kats.


Project Details:

Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes, Sending Love, Sure Do Love You
Ink: Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, Real Red
Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Real Red, Whisper White, Painted w/ Love Specialty Paper, Sending Love DSP Stack 
Accessories: Lots to Love Box Framelits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Classic Label Punch, Gold Foil Doilies, Gold Metallic Enamel Hearts, Melon Mambo Thick Twine, Real Red Mini Tinsel, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I thought these were pretty awesome when I got them done!
Kelsey loved them and so do I!

Hope you like too!

*****************************************************
My thoughts today....


Amen to that!

That is all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have yourself a great day!
~Wendy

5 comments:

LeAnne said...

I've missed you! These are adorable...I have resisted getting this box but it sure is cute!

Carol L said...

More pretty treat containers! WOW!, Love the papers and design. I love the box idea along with all your other great ideas for packaging treats!
Enjoy that nap LOL Have a good evening too :)

Janice M said...

You sure have lots of treat holder ideas! Would have been nice to have something like these when my boys were little.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

More amazing treats...... we can never get enough! It is great when you are in treat mode! Love them!

Vicki Burdick said...

😍😍😍😍 my fave!