Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Valentines Treats

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Can you believe that today is the last day of January 2018?!
Did you happen to the see the Super Moon last night or early this morning?
They said it was to be very bright!

So, today I have a treat holder to share that I made to go with these Strawberry Ghirardelli Chocolates that I picked up at the grocery store. I did not eat any of them so i'm not sure how good they are but Ghirardelli Chocolates usually don't disappoint.




I just wanted a little something to hold these cute candies in.
Was quite pleased when they were done!

Project Supplies:

Stamps: Paper Pumpkin 2015
Ink: Melon Mambo
Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Painted with Love Specialty Paper
Accessories: Corner Rounder, Hole Punch, Hearts from Paper Pumpkin Kit 2015, Gold Metallic Enamel Heart, Melon Mambo Thick Twine, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Hope you like!

ETA: Directions for the Ghirardelli Holders

Cardstock measuring 7 X 3 1/2
scored at 3 1/2.
I then slipped the cardstock into my trimmer and sliced a piece off diagonally then glued the side & bottom with Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue. You will need a strong adhesive. Then decorate how you would like! Have fun! 

************************************************************
My thoughts today.....


I can honestly say at this point in my life that this statement is true!
Oh to be 20 again.....

That is all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have yourself a great day!
~Wendy

6 comments:

Judith said...

These are adorable (Valentine's Treat holders). Any chance you would post the measurements. Thank you

D'Ann said...

These are super adorable, Wendy! I'm making something very similar for my 3 year old grandson but I like yours much better! They can only have a little card but my daughter is sneaking in a little piece of candy :)

Carol L said...

You do make the cutest treat holders and come up with some of the best ideas! The candies sound good too! I could get addicted to that dark chocolate raspberry bark you get at Costco too! YUM! Laughing right along with your words of wisdom today - truer words have never been spoken! LOL

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I look forward to all of your ideas. Another outstanding, yummy creation. These would also be good for my co-workers. Thanks for the idea!

Janice M said...

What cute little treat holders. I love their caramel filled chocolates. And true that to the falling apart in middle age!

Vicki Burdick said...

Oh no, these may be my faves, gotta go make some..❤❤❤❤