Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Happy New Baby

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

It's been so cold & snowy since before Christmas.
We had a week of warm temps last week and it was so refreshing but now we are back to the cold again. We also had more snow last evening & overnight. I am hoping this cold snap will soon move along.

Yesterday my hubby spent the day working from home.
It's always nice to have him home but that work phone of his rings ALL THE TIME!
That drives me nuts!

So, today I have a baby card to share.
I very rarely make this type.



Card Supplies:

Stamps: Moon Baby
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Whisper White
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Polka Dot EF., Triple Banner Punch, Bashful Blue Taffeta Ribbon, Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

**********************************************************
My thoughts today.....


That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Carol L said...

This is just so sweet and adorable and perfect to welcome a new little baby boy! Love the little bow accent on an angle like this! Cute! I've gotten to where I hate my phone ringing too because it's always an annoying scam call. I only allow it to ring 2 times and that keeps me a bit calmer :) Stay warm!!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Isn't this the cutest set for baby cards? You nailed this one, for sure! I like the way you did the ribbon on the slight diagonal. The embossing adds great texture!

Janice M said...

What a cute baby card!! I make quite a few of these type of cards seems to be one of the more popular occasions along with birthday for me. I'm liking this warmer weather too! Although I could do without all the mud! LOL