Monday, January 29, 2018

Valentine's Day Popcorn Box

Hello & Happy Monday!

I'm trying to get back on track with blogging & stamping and since I did some stamping this past weekend I have alot to share!

I always create treats to sell to my customers for each holiday and while I have been slow to get my act together since Christmas....I finally picked up a bunch of candy at the store and got some things made. 
Do you remember that I made the Popcorn Boxes for Halloween & Christmas?
Well, I did some for Valentines Day too and I really like them!
It helps too that Stampin Up has a new suite called Painted With Love! It's SO pretty!





At first I was not so sure about that Painted With Love Specialty Paper but now I am in love with it!
It has Gold Foil throughout it and I think it just catches the eye!

Project Details:

Stamps: Sure Do Love You
Ink: Melon Mambo, VersaMark
Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Gold Foil, Painted With Love Specialty Paper
Accessories: Popcorn Box Thinlits, Lots to Love Framelits, Gold Mini Tinsel, Cello Bags, Melon Mambo Thick Twine, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I'm SO giddy over these and I only made 4.
I have a funny feeling I will get a call to make more!

********************************************************
My thoughts today....


That Snoopy....he's so stinkin cute!

That is all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have yourself a great day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I knew it would be time for your fantastic treats and this box can be filled with lots of goodies! It is awesome, Wendy, really!

Carol L said...

These are so pretty and I just love the sentiment on that heart! Like most stuff in the catalog, it has to grow on me after I've seen something made with it, and then I've gotta have it too! LOL

Janice M said...

Oh Yummy Treats! That paper is bold and bright and really pops. I like the gold accents with it.