Sunday, January 28, 2018

Truely Taylored Birthday Card

Hello & Happy Sunday!

Hope y'all did not forget about me.
I'm still here!

I have been having some health issues and after a few weeks decided it was time to get to the doctor to have them checked out. I had a bunch of blood work done which hopefully I find out the results this coming week....

So, this weekend we did absolutely nothing so I decided it was time to get to my stamp table and use all these beautiful new goodies that I have had for a few weeks.

I needed to make my big brother, Greg, a birthday card which is already late.
I hate being late on sending birthday wishes but sometimes it can't be helped.
I pulled out my Truely Taylored stamp set to make him a card but this isn't just a card....it's a Double Z Fold card! I have been seeing them around and decided to learn how to make another type of Z Fold. Hope you like this one!





I'm sorry my pictures look a bit dark.
I got a new laptop for Christmas (which I am still learning) and i'm not quite sure if it's my camera or photo program that is giving it this dull look. We'll figure it out in due time, i'm sure!

This stamp set is truely a great set for any masculine card.
The True Gentleman DSP is equally as nice and it has some great colors in it!

Card Details:

Stamps: Truely Taylored
Ink: Night of Navy, Chocolate Chip
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Night of Navy, True Gentleman DSP
Accessories: Taylored Tag Punch, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I really like this style of card and will be making more like it!

***************************************************************
My thoughts today...


That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by!

~Wendy



4 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

Great job on that masculine card! I like you z fold...been a while since I tried that fold. You have inspired me to give it a try again.

Carol L said...

Glad to see you posting again - I've missed you :) Sorry you've had health issues too, and I'm hoping your results are good ones! What a fantastic card this is - I've never seen a double Z fold card before but I like it! I especially like the papers and sentiments too! Great guy card - on time or a little bit late - I'm sure your brother will understand :)

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Know what's funny? I look and I look and then BAM, there are 2 posts! This is a fantastic fold.. I must try it! Great masculine papers, too!

Janice M said...

Hello! I was looking for ya and hoping all was well. Hoping you get some answers. I've never seen this fold before? It makes a cool card for sure. Your brother will Love it.