Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Party Panda's

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Hope your all having a great week so far!

My hubby has the day off and is headed to the dentist.
Poor guy suffered all weekend with a toothache and I know from experience that they are NO fun.
He originally had the day off for a eye doctor appointment but when he was able to get in with the dentist first thing today he called and changed it. The car was also suppose to head to the Toyota dealer for an overdue oil change. This toothache really rearranged his schedule!

So, yesterday I spent some time at my stamp table since I have so many idea's locked away in my head. If I don't act on them I will lose the thought! 

This is the card I had in my head and i'm happy I was finally able to get it made.
It uses a SAB set called Party Panda's!





Panda's are cute & cuddly so who could resist this adorable birthday card!

Card Details:

Stamps: Party Panda's
Ink: Basic Black Archival, Bermuda Bay, Lemon Lime Twist & Calypso Coral SU Markers
Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Lemon Lime Twist, Whisper White, Bubbles & Fizz DSP
Accessories: Bermuda Bay Enamel Dot, Lemon Lime Twist Umbre Ribbon, Whisper White Baker's Twine, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I seen this type of card on BJ Peter's blog last week and I had to try my hand at making one and I will say they are fun!

******************************************************
My thoughts today......


Unfortunately! 
I had enough of the cold & snow this season.
I am hoping for an early spring!

That is all from me.
Thanks for stopping by & have yourself a great day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Another fantastic fold! I just love the Party Pandas. There is not a lot to that set but I see it being very useful. Beautiful designer papers. What is the size of your base card? Love it!

D'Ann said...

How cute is this card?! I have never seen this fun fold before seeing yours but I am going to try to make one. Now I need this set and the cute papers!

Carol L said...

I've been seeing so many new card folds this week in blogland, and now I need to try making some myself! Gorgeous papers and a fun little Panda too! Stay warm, it's getting mighty cold out there tonight!!

Janice M said...

This is absolutely adorable!! LOVE those papers/colors. I have yet to see what all is in the SAB catty this year? Will have to see if I can find something on line.