Thursday, January 18, 2018

Thoughts & Prayers

Hello & Happy Thursday!

The week is flying by!

Today we have some brilliant sunshine and our temps are to start going up!
Yippee Skippee because this cold, windy & snowy weather is starting to be a bit much.
I am hearing 50's by the weekend and I am SO happy about that!

I have a card to share today that was made for my last customer order. 
It is for a young, married woman who was burned back before Thanksgiving. She bent over to blow out a candle and her long hair caught fire and she has suffered major burns on her face, neck & chest. She is still hospitalized and going thru some very painful treatments and depression is setting in. My heart hurts for her....



Card Supplies:

Stamps: Thoughts & Prayers
Ink: Flirty Flamingo
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Flirty Flamingo, Whisper White
Accessories: Bloomin Heart Framelits, Flirty Flamingo Ruched Ribbon, Clear Wink of Stella, Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I hope this card will let her know that people are praying for her and also for the courage & strength to get thru what lies ahead. 

***********************************************
My thoughts today.....


That is all for now...
Thanks for stopping by!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I do not own this die, ( I have borrowed it), and it makes for some lovely cards, just like this one! Nice job, Wendy!

Janice M said...

Oh wow how tragic? Will make me think twice when blowing out a candle for sure. The card is beautiful and hopefully will brighten her day/spirit!

JD/ Jill said...

Lovely card! I'm so sorry to hear about what happened to her. I very seldom use candles. I am very Leery with the thought of using them. I once lit a candle and totally forgot about it. It burned all night...so thankful that I did NOT cause a fire.