Monday, February 12, 2018

Bridal Shower Card

Hello & Happy Sunday!

Hope you all had a nice weekend!
It was a gloomy one here....rain, fog and just so dreary!

Today is a new day and the start of a new week and I hope lots of sunshine!

Today I have a card to share that I made for an upcoming bridal shower.




How awesome is it that this invite goes almost perfectly with the one sheet of Painted with Love DSP! I love the color & pops of gold foil!

Card Details:

Stamps: Love & Laughter,  Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Powder Pink, Versamark, Gold Embossing Powder
Cardstock: Powder Pink, Whisper White, Gold Foil, Painted w/ Love DSP
Accessories: Oval Layering Framelits, Spellbinders Tags, Powder Pink Ribbon, Gold Foil Ribbon, Gold Enamel Dots & Heart, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


It turned out pretty stinkin cute and I was so happy with it!
Don't ya love when things turn out the way you pictured?!

***********************************************************
My thoughts today....


That's right!
Going to be a stamp day for me as I have a small card order to work on!
I just hope we have lots of sunshine to keep me smiling!

That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a terrific Monday!
~Wendy

5 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I have been ripping through my stash looking for foiled DP. I know I have it! Your shower card is just lovely and coordinates with the invite beautifully! This card will be so lovingly received. I am actually looking forward to a long week of work. Last week I felt like a slug.

Cindy Linthicum said...

Definitely a perfect match with that DSP to the invitation. Great job!

Carol L said...

I just love how your card mirrors the invitation to the shower! I love when things fall together so easily like that! The touches of gold look simply stunning with the pink, and I really like that stamped image of a gown too! Very pretty!

D'Ann said...

Such a beautiful card, Wendy. Love everything about it!

Janice M said...

This is absolutely beautiful! It matches the invite perfectly. I'd love to play with this stamp/image. Bridal shower cards are something I'm lacking in my stash.