Sunday, February 18, 2018

Heartfelt Blooms

Hello & Happy "snowy" Sunday!

Hope your all having a nice weekend!
We had some snow yesterday and thankfully this morning it is warming up and melting!
We had just got home from being out & about and the flurries started but boy did it ever come down after a bit! Almost reminded me of snow squalls! We may have had 3-4 inches if that. Not much but enough to make a mess and I think this week we have some warm temps coming so it's not going to last long!

Today I have a set of Thank You cards to share. I made a pack last month for a customer order and she requested another set. These are almost the same as the last pack but changed up a bit since I did not have enough DSP to make them the same.




These are pretty & simple to whip up and flat for easy mailing!

Card Set Details:

Stamps: Heartfelt Blooms SAB 18
Ink: Berry Burst
Cardstock: Berry Burst, Whisper White, Color Theory DSP
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Oval Layering Framelits, Silver Metallic Enamel Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

******************************************************
My thought today....


That's the plan! How bout you?

Thanks for stopping by & have yourself a relaxing day, too!
~Wendy

4 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

Very nicely done cards!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

That was one heavy, wet snow, huh? I know what you mean by fast! Gorgeous cards, Wendy. I just love monochromatic ones. Very pretty stamp!

Carol L said...

I almost missed this post somehow, but whoa - these cards look stunning! Beautiful floral image and I love the colors and papers! Well done!!

Cindy Linthicum said...

Very pretty! I love that floral stamp.