Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Ribbon Of Courage

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Hope your week is going well so far!

Today I have a quick card to share that uses Ribbon of Courage bundle.
It's a wonderful set with matching dies!

This card was made by request for a woman whom is battling Esophageal Cancer and really needs the courage & strength to keep on fighting. It is horrible some of the issues that cancer patients have to go thru and I hope my cards can bring some hope to the recipients.




I had to Google what the Cancer Awareness Ribbon color was because I did not know. 
It was listed as Periwinkle/Light Purple so I used Wisteria Wonder. 

Card Details:

Stamps: Ribbon of Courage
Ink: Wisteria Wonder
Cardstock: Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White
Accessories:  Falling Snow EF, Support Ribbon Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Wisteria Wonder Enamel Heart, Wisteria Wonder Baker's Twine, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This set is Patty Bennett's one million dollar sales achiever stamp. She helped in designing it when she hit that milestone. It is a wonderful set for anyone's collection!

******************************************
My thoughts today....


That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have yourself a nice day!
~Wendy

5 comments:

Cindy Linthicum said...

What a pretty card to send her to lift her spirits during this difficult time. I might use your layout for a card for a friend battling breast cancer. You design the best cards.

Janice M said...

This is a pretty set. I like the embossed background that you pared with it. It's sure to brighten her day.

Carol L said...

I don't think I've ever seen this set before, but it's a beauty! I love the colors and simple design which is all that's needed to cheer someone up! Beautiful card!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I think this ribbon is so elegant and glad they came up with a truly pretty set. As for your card... wow, it is a beauty.

Vicki Burdick said...

So pretty....love the ribbon!